Professional Development Opportunities
- Meet future employers and colleagues through regional and national conferences and events.
Access to Professional Chapters/Sections in local area
- ASM also boasts over 90 professional chapters world wide! Ideal for assistance with technical issues, job searching, relocating, getting involved as well as networking, the heart of ASM lies in its professional chapters. For a full list, or to find the chapter nearest to you, please visit: ASM International’s Professional Chapters.
- In support of its mission, TMS disseminates information to the metals/materials community through division networks. There are five divisions through which TMS derives its strength. From these divisions, members take a hands-on approach to shape the policy, programming, and publications of the society by volunteering to serve.
- ACerS offers a number of technical divisions, U.S. Sections, and International Chapters that offer professional support to students. For more information, visit ACerS Professional Resources.
- AIST offers 30 Technology Committees that address specific process, engineering, equipment and reliability technologies associated with the iron and steel industry. In addition, AIST’s 22 Local Member Chapters provide unique opportunities for members to meet locally and engage with peers in the steel industry.
Access to/add-on memberships of affiliate societies/technical organizations