Corning Glass has two openings for materials science and engineering students with a focus on metals. See short description below:
Metallurgical Engineering Internship with Corning Glass
• At least 3 years of materials engineering studies with a metals emphasis. (More specifically, physical or mechanical metallurgy). More than one metallurgy course must have been completed with a grade of ‘B’ or higher.
• Experience/exposure to Platinum, high temperature alloys and/or super alloys is a plus
• Technical curiosity
• Hands on laboratory and mechanical abilities
• Good documentation and analysis skills
• Computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint Presentation, etc.
Corning is looking for a Junior level of BS or higher. MS or PhD level preferred. If interested, apply now.